Trips to Lithuania
Discover the gems of Lithuania through deep traditions, ancient crafts and stunning nature!
August 11-18, 2020
This journey is organized by JURGA（ユルガ）brand co-founder Lithuanian named Jurga. This time Jurga invites Japanese travelers to visit 3 biggest Old Towns of Lithuania, lively local villages surrounded by beautiful nature, remote seaside with white sand dunes and fragrant pine forests.
Jurga promises you a really different tour that you have ever had! She will show you the real beauty of Lithuania, lead to unforgettable experiences, introduce local people, reveal culture and traditions.
Meet Jurga's family and experience real life of a local people! Feel Lithuania!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP
- Visit 3 biggest Old Towns in Lithuania: Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda
- Experience authentic villages and spend a night at village homestead
- Discover remote and spectacular Curonian Spit – tallest moving sand dunes in Europe
- Try original Baltic sauna
- Attend ancient crafts festival at the most beautiful place
- Meet the locals and join Lithuanian BBQ party
- Enjoy workshop of traditional crafts from wild plants
- Taste organic home-made foods and ethnic dishes
- Discover local traditions
- Relax in a stunning nature
The number of places is limited to 14 travelers!
Full program of the trip and more information is in the links below:
HOW TO APPLY
Trip to Lithuania 2020 is organized by Jurga Varpucianskiene and assisted by Tumlare Corporation Tokyo.
Presentation of Trip to Lithuania 2020 will be held on February 29th (Sat) 14:00-15:00 at Tumlare Corporation Tokyo office (東京都港区芝1-7-17 住友不動産芝ビル3号館3F). Registration is required via Tumlare Corporation Tokyo.
Link to application form to join the trip: